Looking for Steam sale suggestions

Melusina

First of all, I'm game collector. I have over 100 games on steam and over 100 games gog (with some games overlapping), and few on origin. Many of those were freebies. I have 30 euros wallet funds on steam and I'm dying to buy new games

I'm RPG fan. Most of my collection contains RPGs. So, I probably own anything worth owning.
My collection:
https://isthereanydeal.com/u/iw3qy/collection/

Recently I've been playing.
Flame in the Flood
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Nine Parchments
Trine series
Crusaders Kings 2
Book of Demons

I'm looking for:
fun to play game
fantasy
decent graphics

I'm not looking for:
free-to-play, sexual content game, competitive, VR, or shooter

You are in constant need for suggestions it seems

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Did you tried Darkest Dungeon for example?

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

You always ask us for recommendations but always end up getting something we don't even mention :(

BOOOOOOOO!!!!

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...