Tiebe o Waiapu Removed All Other Party Members Permantently

nem0

Question

Entering Tiebe o Waiapu showed [slot #] for each skill check on characters, only showed watcher at bottom of story book, and upon meeting large boar at end all 4 other characters were missing. I went back to boat to get them and they were missing from game. 

3 answers to this question

Same thing happened to me last night.  After leaving Crucible (I was sent to find some artifacts) I was on the way to some ditch and the screen went WAY to the right of the map.  I'm talking like almost as far right as you can sail, and then a message reading something along the lines of someone died.  I didn't think much of it, I just confronted a giant boar anyway not noticing until later that all my companions were dead and gone.  All my auto-saves showed only me as the only living survivor of this unexplained phenomenon until I re-entered the game again today.  It now shows my companions in the saved games screen (auto-saves included) but when I load a game, they are still gone.  No bodies, none of their amazing gear, no trace at all.  I go to the Inn in the Crucible to add them back to my party and they aren't there either. 

Hey everyone,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  If you happen to have a save prior and a save after this issue, would you be able to send that to us to help expedite the investigation of this bug?  If not, it's no big deal :)  If you do happen to have those, could you please send them to me at support@obsidian.net along with your forum user name and a link to this thread as a reference?

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.