Not sure if people tried it but when it procs it gives me +67% additional dmg done as Shock Dmg. What's great is that it works with spells.

Greater Maelstrom? +67%

Eld Nary? +67% each jump.

etc

It also lasts long.

So my question is. anyone got any cool ways to make it proc consistently through receiving of shock dmg?

Not sure if people tried it but when it procs it gives me +67% additional dmg done as Shock Dmg. What's great is that it works with spells.

Greater Maelstrom? +67%

etc

It also lasts long.

So my question is. anyone got any cool ways to make it proc consistently through receiving of shock dmg?

Barrings Death Door prevents you from dying, so you can stand in the great maelstrom and get hit and so the enemies receive much damage.

Yeah. Look for Electric Dyslexic build

Couldn't find it. Got a link? Btw, is it always 67% or it scales with something?

Using it on my SC Troubadour with Arcana, and holy **** when I used Great Maelstrom scroll it went off nicely.

Greater Maelstrom? +67%

etc

It also lasts long.

Barrings Death Door prevents you from dying, so you can stand in the great maelstrom and get hit and so the enemies receive much damage.

Don't need it :) 2x Troubadours + streetfighter/unbroken = lots of passively spawned skeletons which I don't have a problem off with dying and streetfighter is very tough :)

Using a lot of friendly fire strategies this playhthrough. Killing my own skelies for chill fog for example, dropping Venombloom since they are immune (and with consumable party is too)

Edited by Killyox