Seeker, Slayer, Survivor unable to get any task quest

schwinner

Question

Hi,

i finished the dlc and looked at some walkthroughs if i did everything. My potion Quest is still bugged and i saw there are a lot of Tasks to find Artefacts. I can't start any task when i talk to Engari he wants me to talk to Humaire and thats all i can do. Do i have to find them without any Task to get the Quest? I mean that can't be real to backtrack everything.

Savegame

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LOMB5CPInsHAQl0AzDSl_-F1ok_Sq1kC

1 answer to this question

Hello Schwinner,

I apologize for the quest bugs you've been running into.  Both issues between Potions of Plenty and the Engari Tasks have been fixed and are verified working.  They are currently awaiting the next patch to be released to the public.  The Beta Patch branch which will have these fixes is likely to come out some time this week, so if you want to get to them early you can keep an eye on that.  Assuming everything goes well there, it is likely that they would release in a patch some time next week for the Default branch.

As a heads up with this fix, users may need to zone out and back into the arena lobby to get Engari to reset, but he should be working when this is implemented.  Also, each of the tasks is gated by whether or not players have already obtained each respective artifact that can be found on the island in regards to the face for which they represent.  Engari will only mention that you can obtain an artifact, but will no longer mention the other island artifacts as the player would have chosen a face to champion at this point.  The other two island artifacts will still be available to be obtained from their respective static encounter on the World Map.  Once an island artifact has been unlocked and its challenges completed, Engari will then be willing to speak of some more artifacts out in the Deadfire.

Thank you for reporting this Schwinner, and sorry for the inconvenience it has caused.

• Like 1