Requirement not met - inside Eothas

MJWilliams

Question

I encountered a minor issue at Jagged Keep after speaking to Eothas.  Nothing major, doesn't particularly effect the outcome as far as I can tell but hampers choice and roleplay slightly.  Once inside Eothas and after meeting the other half of your soul, it asks you:

"Are you still the same person that - (ending choice from PoE1)?"

The first response you can give is a Benevolent 2 + Passionate 1 disposition check.  Despite fulfilling these requirements I couldn't select it (I'm at 4/3 respectively) Not sure if this is intentional to be specifically at 2/1 but I can't see why it would be.  Had to simply the 3rd option "Yes." instead.

1 answer to this question

Hello MJWilliams!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!  I have created a bug report and sent it to the Narrative team to investigate for a fix.  By any chance, would you happen to have a save just before going into that dialogue with Eothas that we could use for testing?  If not, it's no big deal as we can have QA get us there and test it out, it just saves some time.

Thanks again for the help and sorry for the inconvenience this caused during your playthrough.