I know that there are age old questions. I'm not here to say who is right or wrong. I know many classes require different layouts depending on their build. I just have general questions and any feedback or information to add is welcome. I know some basis of the conversations are objective since there is statistics to back up the claim so even that is welcome in the conversation to nail it down.

Many people are saying that Might isn't as profitable on Rogues because of their damage modifiers (and Might is addictive). Would the same be said about a Two Handed weapon user as a Aumaua Devoted Fighter that sports a 16 Might instead of 20?

I've heard that Perception is a great attribute as far as accuracy of attacks and spells. I'm trying to figure it out.. why would 4 points for 4 accuracy outweigh putting those 4 points elsewhere (outside of PotD)? I'm not saying it is a bad choice. I know it slides the scale closer to Hits/Crits (PEN aside), I'm just baffled by the +1 ACC per point and Resolve's 1 Deflection per point.

I have three planned playthroughs

(Two Handed) Aumaua Devoted Fighter.

(Arquebus) Wood Elf Sharpshooter Ranger.

(Dual Wielding Scimitar) Chanter that I am considering race and subclass at the moment.

Here me out, I really want to hear the community's outlook. I understand it is a small part of your character and that talent choices/equipment define a character more. I would feel better knowing what is considered great in your eyes. Otherwise, I will likely restart countless times, lol.

Any input is welcome. I've actually decided to multiclass and dual wield my Chanter due to people responding to a topic on weapon question.

1) RES is bad because deflection can easily be boosted elsewhere if needed.

2) PER is king because it decides if u hit, which is hard in potd. Keep in mind that this includes skills, so low ACC means you may waste resources on a missing ability.

3)DEX is not as good as it seems because of the way its calculated. Better off finding other ways to boost atkspd.

• Like 1

Thanks, Flucas. How would you rank Might compared to DEX and PER for Two Handed Fighter?

PER > MIG > DEX :)

Best leave dex at 10, and instead go for a multiclass (monk/wiz/barb) or specific weapons (eager blade) to incease attackspeed.

Edited by Flucas
  • Like 1