Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[3.0 - Eothas Challenge] What happens when time expires? Also Challenges in general

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

bringingyouthefuture

bringingyouthefuture

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hi!

1)  Not sure if a bug or not, but I let the time expire on the Eothas challenge, and I am not sure what is supposed to happen next.

Currently after I let the time expired the clock just showed a negative time and keeps ticking from zero to -56 seconds when in an area.  I have a save right before the Egwithan digsite where there is some time left (16hours), and a save game with the clock ticking from zero to -56 at the digsite after I let the time expire (I went to the old battleground and did some searching until the time expired then went to the digsite).

I had assumed the quest fails when the time runs out but not sure how it works so am posting.  Here is the link to the save games:

https://drive.google...-3IoEkMKbyV38FB

2) Also, seen this posted before what is with some areas, some of the times not resetting after battle encounters?  I was in the sea cave playing solo and it was impossible as once I engaged the the first battle with the beetles it wouldn't leave combat mode - I also tried restarting, entering/exiting the cave and once it was loaded couldn't get the area to act normally.  Interesting it was like this until a started a new game today to see if I could recreate or at least post and give a comparison between the two saves.  In the new game I went to the cave it was acting normal, and then I loaded my previous game where there was an issue and it was acting normal now too :(  I can see how this would make Trial By Fire impossible if someone is in a large dungeon and they couldn't get the area to reset and behave normally - unless this isn't a bug - not sure.

Anyway, any feedback is helpful :)

Sincerely,

Aaron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users