Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Audio CD Soundtrack

Audio CD Soundtrack Physical Backer Reward Fig Music

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Yotto

Yotto

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hi all. When I backed the game on Fig during crowdfunding campaign, there was a possibility to add Audio CD physical soundtrack of the game as an add-on reward (not part of any tier, but added physical item, like those tin figurines of Aloth, Edér and Pallegina were). However, the reward was not delivered with the rest and I didn´t find any info about it anywhere. I contacted the support about this and got no answer at all. This add-on cost 20 USD. Any info about this? Thanks for help

Gfted1

Gfted1

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5769 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Youve already contacted Obsidian at support@obsidian.net?

AndreaColombo

AndreaColombo

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5090 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

https://support.obsi...-backer-rewards

For those who ordered CD Soundtracks, there was a mixup in manufacturing and we will send them out as a separate shipment from the order we made for internal use. Justin Bell, our composer and audio director, is taking this opportunity to curate and master it once more, so backers can rest assured that the soundtrack that they will receive is the one that Justin is completely satisfied with.

• Gfted1 and Yotto like this

Yotto

Yotto

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Thank you for info sir !

• AndreaColombo likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Audio, CD, Soundtrack, Physical, Backer, Reward, Fig, Music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users