Bug: Extra Known Phrase

TheWeaver

Question

I have a new game (started yesterday) where my MC is a Troubadour/Beguiler.  I just noticed that when I go to edit his chant the phrase "Dull the Edge and Blunt the Point" is listed as known.  I never chose that phrase.  I added Pallegina, Tekehu, and Konstanten, all as Chanter multi-classes and each of them has the phrase as well.  All of them are still level 1 (I haven't trained them yet) and none of them have that phrase as their starting choice.

2 answers to this question

Hey Weaver,

That's odd that your Watcher has the phrase without having given it to him.  As for the party members I would have to have someone check with Systems Design to see if they are defaulted to have that ability.  Would you be able to send me a copy of your save so I can have the QA and Systems teams investigate this?  If needed, you can find instructions on where to obtain save files here.  You can either provide a link to your files via Dropbox or you may attach them to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your forum username so that we may identify you easily.

Thank you for letting us know about this Weaver!