Beneficial/Hostile Effects character hover goes off screen in most battles

dodecalogue

Question

When you hover on a character in battle, in most significant fights there are more effects happening than can fit in the panel that appears, and instead of wrapping it or having a smaller font it just goes off screen. Even organizing the ©haracter effects into Beneficial/Hostile sections would be an improvement. In fact it would be even nicer if the panel would persist a moment so you could hover over the effect and immediately see what the actual effect is, since otherwise you're only given the name of the effect and the remaining duration.

I don't see how this could have been missed in QA, it happens almost every single battle. 

The easy fix: section the Effects in ©haracter into Beneficial and Hostile

The better fix: baseline, don't allow effects pop-up to go beyond HUD. Better-better: allow wrap and momentary persistence if the player wants to hover over the effect name and see its specifics. 

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

Hello Dodecalogue,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I have created a bug report for the Programming team to use to see if they can get a fix in for this.  If you discover anything else about this, feel free to post it here and I will add it to the report so they have more to work with.

Thanks for the help Dodecalogue!