My mod suddenly stopped working....

So I have been working on a Priest class mod and all of a sudden it stopped working, about an hour ago, as in none of the changes show up. Has there been an update to the game? or something I have missed? Nothing about my mod has changed; I double- checked the syntax and everything is ok. Any ideas?

@Bmac has noted that there's a random unload of mods he's fixing for 2.1.0 Release

It's mentioned in some post here (someone else pointed it out)

If you do Slack you'll get more answers than I can give from memory

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

@Bmac has noted that there's a random unload of mods he's fixing for 2.1.0 Release

It's mentioned in some post here (someone else pointed it out)

If you do Slack you'll get more answers than I can give from memory

I might have accidentally modified a core file. I am reinstalling the game to doublecheck it.

If you have 2.1 beta installed and you're adding a new priest subclass, then the new subclass won't be recognized.

I do not have it installed. I reinstalled the game and still nothing is working. I am completely puzzled by this and have no solution.

if u added any other priest progression table it would conflict, and are you SURE you arent in on the beta patch?

You might also take a look at the game's output_log.txt file to see if there are any errors that might be helpful.  It'll be easiest to filter through if you start the game up fresh and go straight to character creation to see that the changes aren't there, then check the log.