Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Area of effects not visible anymore

- - - - - spells magic bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ulex

Ulex

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Since I last started the game, the area of effect templates when placing spells have completely disappeared. This is quite bad for gameplay, since I don't know which targets I'm hitting.

Is this a known bug? What can I do? Or is their something in the settings that causes this? (can't remember I changed anything, though)

I use the game with GOG Galaxy, so all updates should be there and I even repaired the installation but nothing changed.

Please help! ;(

kilay

kilay

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 524 posts

Since I last started the game, the area of effect templates when placing spells have completely disappeared. This is quite bad for gameplay, since I don't know which targets I'm hitting.

Is this a known bug? What can I do? Or is their something in the settings that causes this? (can't remember I changed anything, though)

I use the game with GOG Galaxy, so all updates should be there and I even repaired the installation but nothing changed.

Please help! ;(

Are you sure to haven't enabled 'expert mode' in difficulty cuz this disable what you reported

Ulex

Ulex

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Sorry für the late answer, and you are correct. I'm pretty damn sure I didn't change anything in difficulty settings that's why I didn't search there to fix this. But, yes the game somehow switched to expert mode.

Problem solved, thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spells, magic, bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users