[Bug] Difficulty rating incorrectly displayed or not at all

AeonsLegend

Question

I've found that information in the journal or on the map is incorrectly displayed. For instance Beina bounty is shown as a single skull in my journal and on the map, but when I enter the fight all enemies have three red skulls. This is just an example. The game shows most enemies incorrectly.

I play on PotD and have level scaling set to "always" and "upwards only".

post-166546-0-80647100-1535141859_thumb.jpg

post-166546-0-38409900-1535141869_thumb.jpg

3 answers to this question

Hi AeonsLegend,

I've added your issue about difficulty rating inconsistencies to our database for further investigation. In the meantime, could you please provide us with your save file in which an instance of this occurs?

Thanks!

Same here. Steam version. Checked files. Played on Mac, then continued game on Windows. Can't tell if it was from beginning after transfer or appered later. Noticed it when started to do bounties.

There was missing strings issue, but checking files seems solved that. Sometimes in dialogs i am playername instead of actual name.

Started and played game in 2.0.1

Edited by Sifjar

I dont know it is intended, but when i select upscale difficulty, then quest's difficulty markers are dissapearing. It would be ok if i wouldnt be able to run into 3 red skull mobs.

Please can u bring back markers in upscale for quests that are suicidal for player's level? Thanks

Edited by Sifjar