Ship food stack splitting bug

Belfaldurnik

Question

It's likely that this has been reported before, but finding an old topic isn't easy.

Steps to reproduce:

1) On the 'H' key press "Ship Management" screen in the item list "Ship Equipment and Cargo", select any item stack that is not in the top left slot. Double-click it for splitting. Choose any amount of items from the stack.

2) Click "Accept".

3) The game selects a different item stack to move, because it automatically sorts the list of items.

Edited by Belfaldurnik

4 answers to this question

Hello Belfaldurnik,

This was something I believe was supposed to be fixed in the 2.0 patch that released along side the Beast of Winter DLC.  I just want to be sure that you are on the latest build.  In the top right of the title menu should show the build being v2.0.0.0030.  If that is the build you are running and you are still getting this bug to occur, would you be able to do me a favor and send me a save file where this is occurring?  Instructions for finding save files can be found here.  You can either provide a link to your files via Dropbox or you may attach them to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your forum username so that we may identify you easily.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience of this bug.

I can confirm this happens to me as well on latest build + all DLC.

You double click to split a stack, select an amount, and the item in the first slot of the ship's inventory gets selected.

The way around it is the move to item you want to split to the first slot in the inventory. There isn't a way around it at the moment that I can see.

Happens always.

I can add a savefile later when home :)

Edited by Skie Nightfall

✔ Certified Bat Food