Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Bug] Reloading sometimes makes ship crew eat everything in sight (and charge me massive overtime)

bug ship save game

Best Answer SChin , 14 August 2018 - 12:50 PM

Hey everyone,

This is indeed a known issue that is in the process of being fixed by the Programming team.  We hope to have a fix soon and I believe Architekt is correct as I have seen other people report being able to reload the game as a workaround until the final fix is implemented.

Thanks for reporting the issue and sorry for the inconvenience it is causing.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

architekt

architekt

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

Kind of amusing. Crew must be super hungry and thirsty. Anyway, sometimes when I reload a game, the crew will eat and drink absolutely everything in one shot. Not the usual allotment per time period. Also it'll sometimes charge me many many times for their daily wages. I've seen $4000 before. Attached is a screenshot of it. In this particular case it also debited me $3000. Usually I just reload again and it works correctly: no debits at all, just my game the way I left it. This time, however, I got it 4 times in a row trying to reload. I can't upload the save due to forum limits so here's a link to the save file if you want to try and repro it (expires in 30 days). It's my quicksave. I've been getting it by just hitting F9 to quick reload.

Attached Files

Teclis23

Teclis23

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 434 posts

you must have a mod installed 

M4xw0lf

M4xw0lf

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

No, I too experienced vanishing ship supplies with the unmodded game.

SChin

SChin

Product Services Manager

• Developers
  • 890 posts
✓  Best Answer

Hey everyone,

This is indeed a known issue that is in the process of being fixed by the Programming team.  We hope to have a fix soon and I believe Architekt is correct as I have seen other people report being able to reload the game as a workaround until the final fix is implemented.

Thanks for reporting the issue and sorry for the inconvenience it is causing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, ship, save game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users