Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why does stealing magic items from shelves fail?

stealing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

EmilAmundsen

EmilAmundsen

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

So I helped myself to some donations to a good cause. I find a magic item and click it with a gleeful grin, only to find nothing happens.. O_o

Why does stealing some items from shelves fail?

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 11768 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

New bug in 2.0 where "take all" doesn't work in some cases. You have to choose a character and take each item seperately. It's rather annoying.

• EmilAmundsen likes this

EmilAmundsen

EmilAmundsen

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

I was taking it separately and with one character. Could being in stealth-mode be a cause? Pity obsidian doesn't employ a bigger bug-stomping team.. :/

Yonjuro

Yonjuro

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 851 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I was taking it separately and with one character. Could being in stealth-mode be a cause? Pity obsidian doesn't employ a bigger bug-stomping team.. :/

I've seen the bug that Boeroer mentioned, but I have always been able to take the items individually in stealth-mode. You may have found a new bug. (You can report it in the bugs section of the forum.)

The only things that might stay on the shelves are ship supplies, if you are maxed out, but that doesn't explain why you can't steal a magic item.

• EmilAmundsen likes this

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 11768 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Yes, I also didn't encounter your problem yet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stealing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users