Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Companion switching bug

companion party management

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

fgalkin

fgalkin

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Last night, I got a really weird party management bug. I used the tavern's party management tab at the Wild Mare to switch Aloth out for Xoti, and the switch happened successfully, but the portrait did not update and continued to show Aloth. Clicking on the portrait did not activate the character, so it wasn't merely the graphical bug when a companion shows the wrong portrait (had a few of those, too). 

Leaving the area through a load screen fixed the issue. 

Attached Files

SChin

SChin

Product Services Manager

• Developers
  • 572 posts

Hey Fgalkin!

Thanks for reporting this issue as it's not something we've noticed before.  I have added the bug to the system for investigation by our QA and Programming teams.  If you discover anything else about this bug, please let us know!

Thanks again for the help!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: companion, party management

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users