2.0 Untargetable Enemies

Sikosh

Question

Is anyone else having this issue?

I am constantly getting stuck in combat with enemies that cannot be targeted at all, but can still freely attack me. It makes some fights or areas impossible to complete.

• Caverns of Xuar Tuk Tuk - all the xaurips in the main cave are not attackable. I can't clear the area
  • In Neketaka on the tavern roof, in Queen's Berth, to clear out the performers - one of the caster is permanently untargetable. I can't complete the quest and am forever stuck in combat

Thanks

2 answers to this question

Hello Sikosh,

I'm sorry to hear you're progress is being hindered by untargetable enemies.  I would first do the usual checks of Verifying the Integrity of the files or uninstalling/reinstalling the game to make sure everything is fresh.  In the meantime, can you send me a save just before this occurs and one just after it occurs?  I would love to have the team investigate this issue for you so we can get a fix in as soon as possible.  You can either provide a link to your files via Dropbox or you may attach them to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your Steam forum username so that we may identify you easily.

Sorry for the inconvenience this bug has caused.

Hello, just an update.

It's still happening, but the enemies are affected by area spells (such as chill fog) and can eventually be killed, but it is less than ideal.

I will email you guys a save game.

Thanks!

Edited by Sikosh