Latest patch runtime error

Archaven

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi Archaven,

Can you please provide us with your output log file, your save file in which you experienced the issue, and you DxDiag file? Also, could you elaborate on what scene you are in when this issue happened or if this happens in any scene?

Thanks!

Hi thanks for taking the time to reply. It happen in hanging sepulchers during combat with those skeletons. Quick reload and it crashed to desktop with the virtual call 25. It happened twice. Also i notice about Hazanui Karu speech broken. The voice speech stopped after she spoken few lines. Also if you don't mind to shed some light on random encounters in neketaka. I never had it triggered ever since 1.1 if not mistaken. Is there any condition or requirement for those to trigger like said level requirement or is it a bug that Obsidian still looking into?

Please find attached files requested.

PS. I noticed my savedgame size is 2.7MB and forum not allow me to attach the savegame.  Also not sure if it helps I'm using GOG galaxy client.

PS2. ok i saw some folks use dropbox so now i'm attaching the save in dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3uf4w77jfmoszxh/Iselore%20%28fc1a1fa6-883f-415a-af55-36e5656d4d3b%29%20quicksave.savegame?dl=0

DxDiag.txt

output_log.txt

Edited by Archaven