Yes. Wizard has great self-buffs for any melee build, and pretty much all of them are available from the grimoire Llengrath's Martial Masteries, sold at the Dark Cupboard. That means you can spend pretty much all of your points on passives and barbarian abilities.

One thing you'll need is a way to mitigate Confusion. Svef and certain food bonuses can do the trick, and will have to until you get your boat repaired. Once you're clear of Port Maje, Modwyr and the Devil of Caroc Breastplate can both be picked up in Neketaka, and both will make you immune.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Yes. Wizard has great self-buffs for any melee build, and pretty much all of them are available from the grimoire Llengrath's Martial Masteries, sold at the Dark Cupboard. That means you can spend pretty much all of your points on passives and barbarian abilities.

One thing you'll need is a way to mitigate Confusion. Svef and certain food bonuses can do the trick, and will have to until you get your boat repaired. Once you're clear of Port Maje, Modwyr and the Devil of Caroc Breastplate can both be picked up in Neketaka, and both will make you immune.

Don't forget the Level 2 spell "Infuse with Vital Essence". Still, once you get permanent immunity, definitely consider retraining out of that spell.

EDIT: Personally, I'd be interested in using Essential/Substantial Phantom now that it copies the weapon you're holding. Two Lord Darryn's Voulges, anyone?

Edited by hansvedic

Thank you)

I've tried using it with mainly 2H weapon:

Frenzy+Fleet feet/Alacracity+Breastplate of Devil+Abraham+Helm of the Falcon+Blade of the Endless path=Profit

You have 2 s. recovery and there are no enemies armoured against your estoc (legenadary pen + 2 from frenzy is 16)

Not the best dps build, but fun. Nice thing is to jump into a pack of wizards or shooters use Ninagauths freezing ray and crush them fiercely shouting I like to move it, move it