Hey guys, I just made a new priest subclass, Priest of Abydon, hope you enjoy
Description: God of golems, machines, industry, strength, hope, and aspiration. Favored most commonly upon the laboring class. "The Golem" is thought to have once been able to take a human-resembling form as most of the other gods are, but then been somehow killed, only to forge himself back into existence inside the shell of an immense golem. Various accounts of his death exist, and none is considered definitive.
(Favored dispositions: honest and stoic, disfavored dispositions: deceptive and clever)
The priest gains spells that correspond to Abydon when they reach a new power level.
Spells and Abilities gained:
- Flames of the White Forge: Adds burn damage to attack, identical to Flames of Devotion skill, but with white flames fx
- Blade of the White Forge: Summons a white simmering blade made of Durgan steel. Scales similarly to spiritual weapon and has the effect "Quickness", which reduces recovery time of attacks. (similar to the "Last Blade of the White Forge" from POEI)
- Twin stones: the hammer of Abydon could send shockwaves across the earth
- Ironskin: known as the god of constructs, Abydon rebuilt himself into a being made of metal
- Calling the World's Maw
- Embrace the Earth's Tallon
- Rusted Armor: Corrode poorly forged armor
- Unbreakable: Rebuild yourself as Abydon once did
- Artifacts of the Pargrunen: Fabricate weapons and a breastplate out of thin air (similar to "Citzal's Enchanted Armory"), Incarnate/ Weapons of the white forge: Expend a substatial amount of energy to summon many weapons of the Pargrunen, applies similar debuff to incarnate (-5 power levels for ~30secs), spell is similar to "They Did Sing a Song of Carnage, Fair"
The Golem Reconstructed
You can download here:
Thanks to everyone who discussed the subclass in the Class and Subclass Ideas Forum! Helped me improve my concept for the Abydon priest.
Edited by NocturnalTrance, 09 July 2018 - 08:15 AM.