[1.1.1] Kalakoth's Minor Blights from a scroll does nothing

thelee

Question

As subject says. See below screenshot where I used Kalakoth's Minor Blights from a scroll and nothing happened, despite everything looking fine in combat log:

post-58316-0-68132600-1530117423_thumb.jpg

I am able to consistently reproduce this.

Dropbox link to save and output_log: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8lk431crcrwngwd/AAD9cB2ZcqvvDVusdofgqbrIa?dl=0

To reproduce: run up the ramp to enter combat against the lagufeth. Select Crios (party member #4) and use the scroll. Note that it finishes casting but no minor blights appear.

Edited by thelee

2 answers to this question

well, hang on, after some time in combat, all of a sudden my pistol disappeared and i now have some minor blights action happening. ???

post-58316-0-48372900-1530117699_thumb.jpg

so i guess this bug is "why does it take some time for minor blights to appear?" wasn't an issue in a previous run where I had fassina use minor blights alot and it would appear asap.

well now that i'm paying attention, it looks in deadfire minor blights is on some sort of timer where the weapon gets swapped out every few seconds (whereas in pillars 1 it got swapped out with each attack). I noticed this because I would do several attacks with the same blight before getting a new one.

I wonder if for some reason the timer to switch out to a blight isn't firing immediately? So I got stuck with a pistol for a while until the timer fired and replaced it with a blight.