I mean wizard can have the same speed bonus that a monk with the deleterious spell, so with a streetfighter spellblade you can have the +5dex +15% action speed. But you don't have the lighting lash of the monk ability.

Streetfighter give you +50% to recovery time, It is x3.3 time more than +15% from monk 

Yes and as a spellblade you can get the two. When comparing rogue/wizard and Monk/wizard with previous builds, you can now get the +15% action speed of a flurry blow with a wizard spell.

Edited by Takkik

Okay 1.2 didn't break this concept, I still can clear solo Queen with Normal Deadly Deadfire mod
But I also thinking about building good solo Shaman, because with shaman I can do more interesting role-play walk-through (while spell-blade still look more effective and boring)

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

Checking your stats, you seem to be dumping lot of perception. Dont you have problems with accuracy early on? Considering the build to be viable as solo from the start till the end, not on a showcase fight with optimal gear and on max level?

What stat distribution would you recommend?

Okay 1.2 didn't break this concept, I still can clear solo Queen with Normal Deadly Deadfire mod

But I also thinking about building good solo Shaman, because with shaman I can do more interesting role-play walk-through (while spell-blade still look more effective and boring)

I can't found a good  way to build shaman with 2H :( Obsidian should give priests some love

Checking your stats, you seem to be dumping lot of perception. Dont you have problems with accuracy early on? Considering the build to be viable as solo from the start till the end, not on a showcase fight with optimal gear and on max level?

What stat distribution would you recommend?

This build not ready yet, sorry man, the gear not optimal and I still miss some important parts

You need Berath blessing (yes this solo build will heavy depend on berath blessing, I'm already has build that can do solo hardcore DD without them, now I tried to build something fun)

16 + 5 (RES) + 4 (Mig) = 25

06 MIG    -> 8 with blessing   -> 9 with gift of machine -> 10 with potion that give you 1 attribute -> (+15 with inspiration)

17 CON   -> 19 with blessing -> 20 With Durance Effigy's Resentment -> 21 with belt -> 23 with per rest bonus (+28 with inspiration)

16 DEX    -> 18 with blessing -> 20 with boots (+25 with inspiration)

14 PER    -> 16 with blessing -> 19 with drug -> 20 with per rest bonus 

18 INT      -> 20 with blessing -> 21 with amulet -> 24 with drug -> 25 (per rest bonus) -> (you can hit 30 if you used some item that give you intellect inspiration

05 RES    -> 07 with blessing -> 10 with drug 

I will record videos with all low level fights, in summary  3 x Arcane Veil + Staff

I also changed race from elf to human (because of +7 ACC and +15% Damage) with all constitution bonuses and (Durance + Gif't from Machine you can get additional +10% to HP), so you can get all your bonuses with near 170HP

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)