Obsidian, Could you upgrade sidekcicks to companions in the expansions?

First sorry  for my English is not my native languaje.

In PoE1 Obsdian give us 11 companions with all clasess, 3 of them in the 2 expansions. Now with the new MC system the things are diferents. We have 7 companions and 5 sidekicks and I think are enough. True you can lose companions and 1 sidekicks for decisiones in PoE1 and PoE2 but we have enoough characters. I undestand that for create a new companion you need time for all interactions and dialogue; but you create 3 for  WM1 and 2. I propose no create more companions and sidekicks and instead upgrade at least 1 or 2 (better more :biggrin:) sidekick to companions levels in the future 3 expansions.

I understand each player have diferents tastes about the candidates to upgrade. I dont want begin a war about which is better or which have more fans or if the fans of X sidekicks are idiots with bad taste. PLEASE a bit of racional matures answers.

I think Ydwin is the natural candidate for first upgrade because was a candidate to companion in KS and she have a script, "only" need implement in game. I do not deny is the most interesting Sidekick for me, but her history about souls, and background are really interesting.

For 2º, 3º options I think Rekke and Myrke are the most populat options. I dont know if Rekke is a clue about future content or a possible PoE3 and you dont want/can give more information about Rekke and his country. Myrke is popular and dont give information about new possible content.

I undesrtand each player have her favorites and you cant content all players except if you upgrade the 5 and that is too much work.

Thats all. Sorry for my english and PLEASE dont convert this a a ****ing disater. I remenber the old Topic about Ydwin when KS..... was very lame in all levels....

• Like 4

I kind of like politically neutral npcs with interesting backgrounds so I would like them to expand on:

-Ydwin

-Rekke

-maybe Mirke 

Play as a blue orlan watcher and bring along Mirke and Serefen with you on drunken high seas raids. With Rekke. Question is who will be the "clown" of the party?

Edit: make an achievement that you have to complete a playthrough 100% in a drunken state.

Edited by 1TTFFSSE
  • Like 1