Wizard/Paladin.

Pale Elf (Important for their Burn and Freeze Armor!) 

Simple idea: stack as many regen items and armor and deflection as possible.

Let the enemies swarm you.  Cast Chill Cloud and Wall of Fire at your location.

Brand your enemies so they take even more damage.  

Then wait and see who dies first.  

(Bring a Scroll of Withdrawal if you want to cheat).  

Edited by Marigoldran

Yeah I tried something similar. Made a helwalker/magran priest. The idea was to get capped Int and +beneficial effect duration effects, let enemies swarm and cast barring deaths door and use fire aoes such as shining beacon on my position while also stacking near death/bloodied effects (human, bloody links,).

I stopped playing it at lvl 14 because I'd need lvl 16 before I could stack enough immortality time for it to work and that's too high lvl to be waiting for something imo. Also I was disappointed in the spells, even with the ring of fire the ACC was crap and I didn't want to use alchemy.

Edit: Also lvling him was a nightmare...

Edited by Dorftek

No, no, no.  The idea is to stack enough defenses and regen that they can't kill you.  Lvling is easy with that.  

And use brand.  

Currently running chanter/paladin and the only thing that I'm having trouble with is Deathwarden Lutac.  Turns out I can't solo 4 eotons and 3-4 elder bats because they heal themselves.  

They're the only thing I've found so far that can reliably kill my char.  

Edited by Marigoldran

No, no, no. The idea is to stack enough defenses and regen that they can't kill you. Lvling is easy with that.

And use brand.

Currently running chanter/paladin and the only thing that I'm having trouble with is Deathwarden Lutac. Turns out I can't solo 4 eotons and 3-4 elder bats because they heal themselves.

They're the only thing I've found so far that can reliably kill my char.

Yeah I got that, while my idea was "how can I stack as much offense as possible and still not die without using alchemy"

But it was I pita to lvl lol