Various bugs on solo run

BBlast

Question

Finished my 2nd run as a solo Bleak Walker, some noticeable bugs:

Skill checks and the whole evaluation routine seems to not work for solo characters.  Happened several times, one example I remember was trying to enter the well in Poko Kahara.  Solo guy click on well, and the screen would blink out, then come back to him standing there, without even entering the interaction screens.  Adding a single NPC to the party made it work fine. 

Also, adding flames of devotion to an attack on a fire-resistant monster, or a target standing in a Moonwell AOE, makes the whole attack fail.  Flames for a Bleak Walker adds fire and corrode damage, the sword has freeze damage, and of course the weapon impact is regular damage.  I can see the fire bit being zero, but the whole attack is neutralized.  "Countered by Moonwell" or "immune to attack" so there is no damage applied at all.

1 answer to this question

Hi BBlast,

For Skill check issues, please let us know which Interactions are the case. We did passes to try to account for solo runs, but the game is so big we didnt catch them all.

Ill get the Flames of Devotion and Moowell interaction logged so our devs can investigate.

Thanks!

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...