COLORS!!!!!

Guest Darth Banooby7

What is your fave lightsabre color?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. What is your fave lightsabre color?

• BLUE
    • MANTLE OF THE FORCE - LIGHT BLUE
    • YELLOW
    • HEART OF THE GUARDIAN - ORANGE
    • GREEN
    • PURPLE
    • RED
    • THE RUMMORED KotOR II LEMON COLORED SABRE

Guest Darth Banooby7

Opus, let me tell you the story of Little Beefthoven. I know it's Beethoven bu this is about Beefthoven! I thought you mite like this because you like Beethoven's music. I do too, I have played Beethoven on the piano and organ b4. Anyhoo, hope ya like it! :p

A long time ago in Germany a little boy named Beefthoven was born. His parents wanted him to be big and strong so they fed him beef. TO MAKE A VVEERRYY LOOOOONG STORY SHORT, HE INVENTED THE ALL BEEF PATY HAMBURGER! an also went on to write quite a few operas and piano compositions as well as organ.

Opus, let me tell you the story of Little Beefthoven. I know it's Beethoven bu this is about Beefthoven! I thought you mite like this because you like Beethoven's music. I do too, I have played Beethoven on the piano and organ b4. Anyhoo, hope ya like it! :(

A long time ago in Germany a little boy named Beefthoven was born. His parents wanted him to be big and strong so they fed him beef. TO MAKE A VVEERRYY LOOOOONG STORY SHORT, HE INVENTED THE ALL BEEF PATY HAMBURGER! an also went on to write quite a few operas and piano compositions as well as organ.

:p That was very..."enlightening"...(I think?) :unsure::p

Guest Darth Banooby7

OK I'll finish the story . . . One day when Beefthoven was a teen his Dad came home without the beef. Beefthoven said, "Dude, Dad wheres da beef?" His poor Dad said that there was no beef at the market. Beefthoven said,"you're LIEING!!!!!" Beefthoven's dad was so angry that he boxed his poor son's ears. Later in life this would make Beefthoven go def. So Beefthoven ran to Hamburg where he discovered a VERY tasty thing called a Hamburger, except it was made with ham (pig meat). Beefthoven suggested that the man make it with All Beef Paties. Thus the ALL BEEF PATY HAMBURGER WAS BORN!!!!! This, by far was Beefthoven's greatist accomplishment! :p I think we all know the rest! :unsure:

Guest Darth Banooby7

You guys are sooooo funny! why would i think that the Sith would except me? I WILL KILL ALL THE SITH AND I WILL BE THE ONE AND ONLY DARK LORD OF THE SITH!!!!! PS. How do you like my sig now?

jest a sec.

OK I'll finish the story . . . One day when Beefthoven was a teen his Dad came home without the beef. Beefthoven said, "Dude, Dad wheres da beef?" His poor Dad said that there was no beef at the market. Beefthoven said,"you're LIEING!!!!!" Beefthoven's dad was so angry that he boxed his poor son's ears. Later in life this would make Beefthoven go def. So Beefthoven ran to Hamburg where he discovered a VERY tasty thing called a Hamburger, except it was made with ham (pig meat). Beefthoven suggested that the man make it with All Beef Paties. Thus the ALL BEEF PATY HAMBURGER WAS BORN!!!!! This, by far was Beefthoven's greatist accomplishment! :unsure: I think we all know the rest! :(

I still don't get it :p