What did you do today?

Gorth

26°C today. It'll be 20+ for the next week as well. Personally I don't mind it at all.. the only problem is the serious lack of any rain for months.

Yeah, we've had a bit of that over here aswell over the weekend, and the first few days this week are going to be 17+.

High today is supposed to be about 25. That's fahrenheit not celsius.

/jealous

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

That was a long maintenance. I half expected a Microsoft logo when it came back up.

I was surprised it came back up.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well I have no scrollbar on the right hand side, that's new. 

Ah, nope, it disappeared on other pages - guess FF is acting up again.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra