I thought it was kinda weird how almost every single disposition seems to be in opposition to another one, while you can still get a high level on both. I cannot for the life of me understand how someone who is both very Cruel and very Benevolent would act, or someone who is both very Shady and very Honest. I suggest that all dispositions should be put in a binary dichotomy where increasing your reputation in one disposition would slightly decrease your reputation with the opposing disposition.

Cruel vs. Benevolent, Aggressive vs. Diplomatic, Honest vs. Shady, Rational vs. Passionate and Stoic vs. Clever. 

My idea is that your character can still develop reputation for both dispositions at the same time, but at a much slower rate than usual, and doing one or two things that raise your reputation in a disposition that you don't want (the bane of paladins and priests across all of Eora) can be fixed with enough effort.

I Also feel like it's kinda odd that there are no dispositions for how religious your character may be, considering the fact that the gods of Eora are a pretty big deal in both games. So something like Pious vs. Irreverent could be added as well I think. Any thoughts on this?

From a realism point of view it is possible that someone can be known both for cruelty and benevolence. Because different people can have differing opinions about them or know different things about them. But from gameplay perspective it is pointless to allow conflicting reputations. What is this going to achieve other than players making sure they have maxed dispositions on everything in order to get all the dialogue options?