non-lethal option for combat

I think that it would be neat if there were non-lethal weapons or items that can knock out an opponent instead of killing him. Maybe if they show up again later in the game, they'll be grateful that you spared them. Or maybe they'll be even more angrier at you because you knocked them out. Depends on the character. Trying to knock out an opponent should be much harder than just simply killing him, but that's the trade-off if you want to be a goody-goody. Some players won't see a need for using non-lethal option and just kill everyone in the map. Others don't like to kill and want to give it a try.

And also if you really like a character in the game, and you have to fight him, but don't want to kill him, then there's that option.

However, on the big bosses or main bad guys, non-lethal don't work and you have to kill them or be killed.

And maybe, as an example scenario, you face a squad of enemy mercs. If you kill them all, they all die of course. But if you knock out half of them and kill the the other half, then the half you spared will wake up later and you find out that you are on their side, and they help you attack other enemies nearby. I'm not good with scenarios, but you get the picture.

Good ideas. :blink:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I think that it would be neat if there were non-lethal weapons or items that can knock out an opponent instead of killing him. Maybe if they show up again later in the game, they'll be grateful that you spared them. Or maybe they'll be even more angrier at you because you knocked them out. Depends on the character. Trying to knock out an opponent should be much harder than just simply killing him, but that's the trade-off if you want to be a goody-goody. Some players won't see a need for using non-lethal option and just kill everyone in the map. Others don't like to kill and want to give it a try.

And also if you really like a character in the game, and you have to fight him, but don't want to kill him, then there's that option.

However, on the big bosses or main bad guys, non-lethal don't work and you have to kill them or be killed.

Ya i'm going to know out a robot or a dark jedi with a stun dart, horrible ideal

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I think this would be your class in D&D Eddo36

Pacifist Cleric

There are plenty of ways to play clerics in D&D, but for some reason this one never caught on.

Dungeon Master: The orcs attack your party!

Pacifist Cleric: I remind them that violence solves nothing.

Dungeon Master: Okay ... they all decide to attack you.

Pacifist Cleric: I set myself on fire!

Cheers!

so your saying that in the sith embasy(sp?) on Manaan(sp?) you could just knock them out insted of killing them so you can be charged with assalt and battery insted of murder. In that case it might be cool.

It would be nice to not have to kill hundreds of people while on the 'light' path. Atleast you should be able to intimidate more people. In some cases you had the option to scare off people but not many. Also through out the game people just dont treat you with respect no matter how many people just like them I have already killed. Perhaps towards the end low down people could realise they're no match and run off!

• 2 weeks later...
It would be nice to not have to kill hundreds of people while on the 'light' path. Atleast you should be able to intimidate more people. In some cases you had the option to scare off people but not many. Also through out the game people just dont treat you with respect no matter how many people just like them I have already killed. Perhaps towards the end low down people could realise they're no match and run off!

Killing is not the path of the Light side.

But a question - what abot the EXP?

Killing is not the path of the Light side.

But a question - what abot the EXP?

Id forfeit the EXP, just for the sheer ubercoolness of little fools sh**ing their pants at the meer sight of you :D :ph34r: