Was planning to have 2nd play through, but now I don't know what is the point...

Now I realize the branching point of faction route is too late, I can easily experienced all faction ending in just one save.

Even though I can play as different race, origin or class, but I feel there is not much different, dialogue mostly influence by passive skill, and the outcomes are similar as you pick race/origin/class option.

And one of the main reason is, it feels bizzare that I knew what my watcher race,origin and class was, but now I can change them to anything even those setting are "opposite" of my previous one.

I agree.

There should have been more consequences to your actions and choices. Do missions and bounties for the Rauitai and the Valians and Huana dislike you. They should have had it more like Fallout New Vegas where the Legion would hunt you if you helped the NCR too much, and then had a reset point in the plot where you could join the Legion or  whomever. As it was I took every bounty and killed ships on every side and everyone loved me for it.

I was thinking of lots of different build combos to try but as easy as PotD is and as broken as most classes are, its probably better to wait for some balance polish and maybe even a DLC.

Totally agree. I don't like that you have access to all factions until end game. I guess it has to be so open because the main story is so short.

Atsura, the intelligent Psychopath of my dreams.  I like my elves grumpy and my godlike fishy!

And my Rekke romancable!

I agree.

There should have been more consequences to your actions and choices. Do missions and bounties for the Rauitai and the Valians and Huana dislike you. They should have had it more like Fallout New Vegas where the Legion would hunt you if you helped the NCR too much, and then had a reset point in the plot where you could join the Legion or  whomever. As it was I took every bounty and killed ships on every side and everyone loved me for it.

I was thinking of lots of different build combos to try but as easy as PotD is and as broken as most classes are, its probably better to wait for some balance polish and maybe even a DLC.

While I can see some worth in this idea, OTOH one of the ways that you even learn about each of the groups is by talking to them and working with them for a while.  So how are you going to learn enough about any of the groups if you don't talk to them to some degree.  Seems kind of harsh to have other factions want to take you out for simply talking to one of the factions.

One thing they could do to make some choices have consequences though would be to make it so that if you have one of the faction related Companions in your extended party (such as Maia or Pallegina) ("extended" as in being in the active party OR in your reserve) when you make a decision that would cause them to leave the party, they'll leave whether in the active party or not.  And if in the reserves, perhaps that leaving reserve Companion shows up to tell you they're leaving, perhaps the next time you head back to the ship, or perhaps the next time you're in a port that particular companion considers friendly*, etc.  This would be one way to prevent players from "gaming the system" to keep a Companion they put in reserve to avoid the consequences of a decision. 

* I don't think that a Valian would leave the party at a Rauatian port, or a Rauatian or Valian would leave at a Principi port, etc. 

Now I realize the branching point of faction route is too late, I can easily experienced all faction ending in just one save.

Even though I can play as different race, origin or class, but I feel there is not much different, dialogue mostly influence by passive skill, and the outcomes are similar as you pick race/origin/class option.

And one of the main reason is, it feels bizzare that I knew what my watcher race,origin and class was, but now I can change them to anything even those setting are "opposite" of my previous one.

In PoE1, you would be locked into a faction when you accepted the third quest from them and other factions would attack you. A lot of people complained that they didn't realize they would be locked in at that point. Obsidian is damned if they do and damned if they don't. Though, maybe there is a middle ground that would satisfy more people - have the lock in but make it more obvious when it would happen.