A tiny comment on PotD combat log and immersion.

Hi!

This is a post expressing a wish to see the +15 modifiers of PotD integrated into the enemy stats while watching the combat log. At the current state, seeing them as a separate line referring to the difficulty gives some artificial flavour to the combat.

That is NOT a tiny comment, that is a thread with a header, young person.

But Hello :) Hope you are having a good day!

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I've never noticed this, can someone explain how this is *supposed* to work? I'm playing on PotD but the only place I've seen stat changes is on my own character, and only when on my ship and not in combat (I'm guessing this is a bug due the game treating me as an NPC in those situations)

I've never noticed this, can someone explain how this is *supposed* to work? I'm playing on PotD but the only place I've seen stat changes is on my own character, and only when on my ship and not in combat (I'm guessing this is a bug due the game treating me as an NPC in those situations)

This is a bug indeed. Hover over the attack roll in your combat log with the cursor and press shift. You will learn much interesting information. If you are being hit, you will see +15 to the foe's accuracy. If you are hitting the enemy, you will see his +15 defence.

If you did not know this, this thread was not created in vain :).

That is NOT a tiny comment, that is a thread with a header, young person.

But Hello :) Hope you are having a good day!

Thank you! Let it be a wonderful day for you as well! Fall in love or enjoy your favourite ice-cream :).

Edited by Sotnik
  • Like 1