Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Optional Side Bosses in Pillars 2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SurfTheKaliYuga

SurfTheKaliYuga

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Anyone know where all the side bosses are in Deadfire? Not counting ones like the Steel Preacher or anything like that, I mean the dungeons that have a tough boss at the end. All I've found was Cocelhaut and the one vampire in the southeast.

Taevyr

Taevyr

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

There's the kraken you can encounter at the end of the Sayuka quest involving the underwater Engwithan ruin, if you choose to ignore Galawain. Was the first time in the game i actually had to micro my companions.

Katarack21

Katarack21

Chief Eldritch Abomination of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 3048 posts
  • Steam:Katarack21
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

There's the kraken you can encounter at the end of the Sayuka quest involving the underwater Engwithan ruin, if you choose to ignore Galawain. Was the first time in the game i actually had to micro my companions.

That kraken was the hardest fight up to that point for me. I'm the first to admit I'm not the greatest at IE-style games, but that fight was a real bastard for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users