Xoti’s quest and Lantern questions.

So I’ve done a bit of testing of Xoti and her lantern upgrades:

1. Basically if you push her towards the dark end, she’ll end up eating the souls she reaped and you get the Threshing Aura upgrade. (And a quite horrid ending)

2. Light side, you release the souls and get the (currently bugged and horrible) Light of the Dawnstar upgrade.

We’re there any factors I’ve missed? Can you release the souls and still get the Threshing Aura upgrade?

Edited by prototype00

So I’ve done a bit of testing of Xoti and her lantern upgrades:

1. Basically if you push her towards the dark end, she’ll end up eating the souls she reaped and you get the Threshing Aura upgrade. (And a quite horrid ending)

2. Light side, you release the souls and get the (currently bugged and horrible) Light of the Dawnstar upgrade.

We’re there any factors I’ve missed? Can you release the souls and still get the Threshing Aura upgrade?

If you eat the souls does she gain any extra talents or abilities? Edited by Gary1986

I've pushed her to the dark, and had her release the souls into an adra pillar, but she's still talking about crazy dreams and waking me up staring at me with her sickle in hand an such. Threshing Aura is so much better than the light of the dawnstar upgrade that it's kind of frustrating that you have to basically drive her crazy to get it. I mean, you can get over 20% damage increase, party wide, that adds up big time. The downside is you have a psycho deathpriestess...

Question: How to safe Xoti from becoming grim reaper?

Does donating souls to animancy is ok?

Should i convict her to abandon god?

Was trying to be generally supportive. But ended with dark light lantern, not that i would complain, it was just imperfect.