Assorted issues

Kalathar

Question

Great game, I'm on my second playthrough... very addictive ;)

Having some issues after either starting a new game or latest patch (both around the same time).

1) Quest in the Wild Mare from Khan (?), dialogue went through as if giving me the quest to find her debtor but the quest isn't in my Journal.

2) Changes to options are not saving / changing anything (show quest difficulty specifically).

3) Crew injuries occasionally stop healing (can restart by dropping the sailors off in Neketaka and pulling them back onboard). This was before the recent patch, I haven't had any injuries since.

4) Some uniques have 0% chances of doing an effect (this may be a display issue or just poorly explained mechanically if there is a way to make them useful, not sure).

General Suggestions

1) Would be nice to have a way to update levels and gear without having to swap characters around multiple times, just like a listed roster to access any of your guys, it could still be only accessible where you could normally swap folks at (Inns / boats).

2) Every unique arquebus I've seen so far kind of sucks / is self damaging in some manner, making them worse than the basic versions at the highest tier you can find. AoE style things should prob be reserved for optional upgrades imho.

3) Uniques have a "Tree" like upgrade system but you can't tell which upgrades are "either/or" choices.

4) Currently manually closing to board is always the best choice for ship combat due to the heavy damage caused by cannon barrage and lack of damage / consequences from boarding combat. The minigame is interesting but not useful, and the "Auto-close" option is excessively bad compared to just bee-lining in manually.

1 answer to this question