Issue with Maia leaving my party in Brass Citadel

beastkind

Question

I'm trying to turn in The Courier's Calling while I also have Sabotage at the Brass Citadel active. When I enter the area she goes through her "I'm leaving the party temporarily" dialogue for The Courier's Calling, and once that's over, I'm trapped into her dialogue about Sabotage at the Brass Citadel (with no portrait) where she then leaves for good. I would at least appreciate an option to tell her I won't be doing it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9xaxqv7l1hhbfn5/Nelairi%20%2835cd43ab-8637-4b7a-9d36-3e4418da8039%29%20autosave_2.savegame?dl=0

The dialogues both seem to initiate at the same time right when I load this save.

4 answers to this question

Same here. Strange issue that we couldn't say that we don't want to do this...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ I ' M ★  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ B L A C K S T A R   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 

If you accept the quest to blow up the powderhouse, the moment your enter the citadel Maia will initiate the dialogue that ends up with her leaving the party. It's dumb, and the only way to avoid it is to complete her personal quest before siding with any of the factions.