I have been playing for 80 hours so far and have run into a number of issues which I hope will be resolved, soon.
1. Load time is ridiculous. From hit the Continue button on the main menu I am getting:
0:07 for the display to appear
1:50 when the display goes black with a hand
2:05 when the STOP? icon - circle with a diagonal line - appears
3:00 when the display appears and I can start playing.
Well, that gives me time to brew up the tea.
My PC is Win 7 Ultimate running on a Core i7-6700K with 32GB of RAM and while loading the disk light of active so it appears that the program is reading a lot of files. If this the way that the game works I will have to look at getting a SSD drive for my Steam games.
2. I have a problem with the Family Pride task. I have been playing the good guy, helping both sides as needed. I have got to the point that Ezzeli Bardetti will meat Atello and he has agreed to a meeting. In addition, Martino wants me to recover their thieves from the Bardetti vaults. Earlier, I had met Belda and the Bardetti guard, which resolved into a fight to save Belda and resolved the Sinking Feeling task. But now I cannot get back to the Bardettis as I am immediately attacked.
3. I cannot resolve the Mapping the Archipelago : Tikawara task, even though I have explored the area and resolved the tasks there.
4. I cannot resolve the Shadow under Neketa task and freeing the dragon even though one of my team has Metaphysics 9.
5. Modwyr wants to find her previous owner in Dunnage. Going to the Radiant Court and I heard a voice says 'thats her' or something similar, but there seems to be no more actions that I can do to extend her story.
I rather suspect that some of the issues may be down to my usual route of exploring the map early, before I am required to by a task, so that I may be breaking the sequence that the developers expected.
Well, I will go back to my EU4 game for a bit and wait for the patches to appear.