I have recently started playthrough with Herald (Skald/Darcozzi) on PtoD in TURN-BASED mode. With all the current balancing changes to the game (such as Graze on the roll of 1-49), and high PtoD enemy defences, what would be the weapon loadout you recommend? I was doubting between
1) rapier+modal+One-handed style - for crit fishing.
2) dual rapiers+modal - is it better for crit-fishing?
3) rapier+modal + small shield+its modal - will Binding block even work on turn-based with graze on 1-49?
4) something else - sabers (Sasha's), swords (Modwyr), clubs (Kapana Taga)?
5) backup ranged option - dual pistols?