I just encountered a bug where I can't leave Bekarna's observatory. Each time I try to leave, the game crashes back to the main menu and I get a message saying the game was stopped to avoid save data corruption.
There are some spoilers for the quest's steps below.
Steps I took:
1) Get to the Island of Bekarna's Observatory
2) Kill all Bannermen downstairs, loot them, and get the hints to solve the later puzzle.
3) Go to the roof of the observatory.
4) Defeat Concelhaut and his minions, loot everything.
5) It was already night, so I didn't have to wait.
6) Write down the coordinates from the telescope.
7) Interact with the orb and get the loot from the hiding place.
8 ) Go back down and try to exit.
I have tried quitting the game altogether, going back to an earlier save, resting, going back up and down, but nothing works. The game quits back to the main menu each time.
Save file: My latest save is at https://tinyurl.com/y9m244r7. It's right after coming back down from the roof of the observatory.
Output log: Attached to this post.
Crash log: Can't find this one.
System Specs: I'm playing on a Macbook Pro from 2014, running El Capitan 10.11.6, with a 3 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 Go 1600 MHz DDR3 memory and an Intel Iris 1536 Mo.
If I forgot anything, tell me and I'll add it.
Also: thank you to all the devs at Obsidian for the amazing game. I loved the first opus and you really outdid yourselves with the second one! I'm having a lot of fun
P.S.: alternative dropbox link in case the tiny url does not work: