Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Different Party

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Tium

Tium

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 23 posts
I've searched the forums a bit, but I couldn't find an answer. Probably I haven't searched well enough...

Anyway, I have a simple question for experienced players.

I've started a second party to try a different combination of characters (yeah, there is not much more to do in PA nowadays...) but for what I've seen, I could have simply used my old party and change the characters in it.
If I'm not wrong, I don't get any rewards for completing the adventures and scenario in heroic or legendary mode.

Am I missing something?

Many thanks!

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
New party get rewards when doing scenarios in legendary difficulty. All in all party is an quick start to spesific characters. Also you achiements Are related to the party, no individual characters (not counting the character development ofcourse)

Tium

Tium

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 23 posts

New party get rewards when doing scenarios in legendary difficulty. All in all party is an quick start to spesific characters. Also you achiements Are related to the party, no individual characters (not counting the character development ofcourse)

I'm only getting gold reward in legendary, but no card reward in my new party. Should I get the bonus card for completing and adventure in legendary difficulty?

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
No, those has to be done only ones.
(If you mean those rewards after completing one level in legendary.)

Tium

Tium

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 23 posts
Yes, the reward you get when you complete the whole adventure on legendary.

I might be wrong but I think it's better to start a new party using an old slot. This way I can still advance my new characters and I don't have to win a scenario in heroic to unlock the legendary level.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
For that purpose yes. I personally am so old fachioned that I keep my parties separated ;)

Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 72 posts

I might be wrong but I think it's better to start a new party using an old slot. This way I can still advance my new characters and I don't have to win a scenario in heroic to unlock the legendary level.

If you start a new story slot, the game will allow you to play any level you've defeated before. So if you've already defeated the scenarios on Legendary, then you can choose a new party in a new slot and you'll be able to play in Legendary from the beginning (though the scenarios must be played in order). Just make sure you choose the correct difficulty each time you start a scenario; it'll always default to the lowest difficulty you haven't beaten in that slot yet.

Edited by Bullwinkle, 14 April 2017 - 06:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users