[301] Normal/Double speed becomes Double/Quad speed

PrimeHydra

Question

After fighting some rogue druids in the north part of Stormwall Gorge, I noticed that after combat my party was walking really fast. Thinking double speed was turned on, I hit "D". But double speed had no been engaged! Once double speed was on, we were walking at twice that speed. Quad run FTW!

I experimented with "D" and "S" but no combination allowed me to restore the normal movement rate. Going to a new area (i.e., back to the village) also didn't restore it.

Interestingly enough this persisted after saving and restoring the game, and even after closing and re-launching the app! The effect didn't spread to other savegames, however.

I wish I could tell you exactly what precipitated the behavior. I do know that my party were affected by the druid's hobbling AoE spell at one point.

Attached is my savegame.

Note: Please allow uploads of .savegame files! I've mentioned this a few times now. At the moment I'm having to add .txt extension. Thanks.

quicksave.savegame.txt

Edited by PrimeHydra

Ask a fish head

Anything you want to

They won't answer

(They can't talk)

1 answer to this question

Hey PrimeHydra,

We are having an issue with Hobbled effect on Scouting mode that will increase a characters speed and will stack each time. This may be your issue. This issue is being worked on for the next patch.

Keep the bugs coming

• Like 1