I maxed out Lucas. Some of the dialogue choices felt kind of odd for him to gain influence with. The Cyclops/Ironmongers one, for instance, seemed to go contrary to his personality. :ermm:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I maxed out Lucas. Some of the dialogue choices felt kind of odd for him to gain influence with. The Cyclops/Ironmongers one, for instance, seemed to go contrary to his personality. :ermm:

That's really interesting. When I played with him and maxed his influence, I still sided with the cyclopses. I can almost see the logic behind his stance: he's nobility with old-fashioned ideas about oaths and values. He'd see a contract, no matter how old, as an oath that can't be broken and an obligation, just as he's still obligated to the Legion and its ideals.

I'm playing through this time with Reinhart as my sidekick. I utterly adore him-- he's so adorkable!...

...I wish I could remember the initial influence opportunity, but I've gone blank.

When you first speak to him when you decide the fate of the krug. When talking about how the people of Stonebridge killed the old Legionnaires there's an option you can pick along the lines of forgiving people for their mistakes and letting go of the past.

I'm playing through this time with Reinhart as my sidekick. I utterly adore him-- he's so adorkable!...

...I wish I could remember the initial influence opportunity, but I've gone blank.

When you first speak to him when you decide the fate of the krug. When talking about how the people of Stonebridge killed the old Legionnaires there's an option you can pick along the lines of forgiving people for their mistakes and letting go of the past.

Thanks for that! This playthrough, I'm Reinhart, so I'd have missed that one for good. Here's a consolidated list of influence opportunities for Reinhart (and I'm not sure if I missed any after the Spire), including yours:

Influence Reinhart:

When you first speak to him when you decide the fate of the krug. When talking about how the people of Stonebridge killed the old Legionnaires there's an option you can pick along the lines of forgiving people for their mistakes and letting go of the past. (Thanks, frustratemyself!)

Side with Hans over Baron Barrenbaron (if I spelled that right)

Ask Roslyn: "You were there?" when she tells you she saw the Radiant Youth

Tell Roslyn you'll spare Jeyne

Ask Jeyne if she's willing to talk in the Glitterdelve Mines

Defeat the warbeast

Side with Marten in telling the truth about the Legion

Tell Odo Roslyn will make a good queen

Suggest negotiation when Odo asks what to do next

Have Reinhart with you when you defeat Ehregott

Tell cyclops leader "We were defending ourselves."

Side with Fiddlewick-- "The cyclopses have rights."

Refuse the reward from Olbert for saving his men.

Tell the Gent "Not all the people were guilty."

Take custody of the Gent

Tell the Meisters, "We'll respect your decision."

Tell Pratz that a sincere apology is enough

Choose not to prosecute Wenzel

Choose "Jeyne doesn't know you're here," when the archons greet you.

Agree to spare Jeyne and the other archons: "Agreed-- no killing"

Free Fitch in the Spire dungeon

Tell Jeyne in the first confrontation in the Spire, "Surrender."

Edited by leeloodallas

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Updating on the "max out" thing: I did manage to completely max Lucas and Reinhart my last playthrough. Not sure if it's possible for any other combo, though. We'll see if I can max both Kat and Reinhart this playthrough.

I suppose that