Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

3.5 small size on a large warforge sugestions?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jrs

jrs

(0) Nub

• Members
  • 2 posts
I was thinking of making a goblin, or more traditional a gnome, which is going to ride, leaned back in a light brown leather seat, mounted on a large sized warforge.. A litle guy who is “drunk on being a big badass”.

My character obvious needs ranks in craft/profession to make modifications, (and “heal” checks), on his great big mount of menace.

But how to be the best master of such an heavy intimidating (magi)mechanical monster?..

Class/feats etc..?

jrs

jrs

(0) Nub

• Members
  • 2 posts
and is there a way to use a warforged as a mount, and by that using the mounted combat fat

Walsingham

Walsingham

Obsidian VIP

• Members
  • 5620 posts
  • Location:The drawing room of Lady Muldoon's residence one morning in early spring
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
I'd suggest horsemanship, some sort of mechanical repair or construction, and acrobatics.

Raithe

Raithe

Lurking Caped One of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 2702 posts
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Hm, 3.5 Eberron? If Eberron, Goblinoids have the whole.. Grand Ancient Civilisation fallen to ruin.. so Goblins can work as pc's... If you're working with a warforged.. I'd say pick a level or two of Artificer to help out on the "repair/craft" side of things.

Whether Mounted Combat would work in that position.. that's something you'd have to talk with your GM about. Some guys I know would allow it..others wouldn't. It'll come down to GM fiat.

I'd say Ride & possibly Balance and Climb would be useful skills to have depending on how small your character is and how big the Warforged you're climbing up and down on...

Although you have to remember Warforged are Intelligent. They aren't just Golem types.. They're a playable pc race... So is this warforged another party member, or some npc type?

Walsingham

Walsingham

Obsidian VIP

• Members
  • 5620 posts
  • Location:The drawing room of Lady Muldoon's residence one morning in early spring
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Man, I can't BEGIN to imagine the grief involved in trying to ride another party member around like a horse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users