a possible issue with modwyr

Casper

Question

so, i'm working the second soulbound task with modwyr, deal 1,500 point of damage to kith and... well, last night just before i saved and went to bed i had racked up 1,100 points of kith damage, and when i loaded the save today it seems to have reset to 0. so, is it actually deal 1,500 points of kith damage in one session? or am i the only person having this issue? or is this how it's supposed to work?

---edit

ok, this might be related to loading an autosave, instead of a hard one. as i recall having a crash and starting it back up from said save. makes me wish i kept more save files. *sigh*

---edit again

looks like this might be a savegame issue and not an issue with the sword... as upon closer inspection a savefile or two seems to be missing, as i'm running into "new" areas i already cleared last night. i really hope this isn't a case of... me being so tired by the end of the night (or the beginning of the morning) that i only think i saved the game, but actually didn't. and now that i think about it, that seems more likely. so, just ignore me i'm an idiot, apparently.

Edited by Casper

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns

1 answer to this question