Journal note taking could be really usefull...

you can take note . 

''found some weird monster north of X Island . Too strong! Remember to go back and finish it ! FATALITY!!!!!!'' 

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

I tried it out and the note system supports standard copy/paste functions (e.g. ctrl-c, ctrl-v). I was able to get the contents of one note to paste into a journal entry of another character, and even a text document outside the game.

One strategy might be to create notes for categories of things, then edit each note to add another entry to that running list. Then copy the notes individually to another character or whatever.

*Treasure Chests

*Bounty Locations

*Power Items

*Key Dialogue Checks

*Creature Weaknesses

*My OP Build

etc.

• Like 1

Exoduss, on 14 Apr 2015 - 11:11 AM, said: 

also secret about hardmode with 6 man party is :  its a faceroll most of the fights you will Auto Attack mobs while lighting your spliff

• 3 years later...

i also want to use copy and pasting in the journal. I have written a biography for my character that i want to have access to ingame. i tried the copy & paste. it didnt work for me copying from a word document i have tried from the web. its only in pillars of eternity it isnt working. 

i also checked google for answers they said try disabling virus software i cant do that though for windows. google also said to close other programs such as photoshop etc.

funny thing is i CAN paste some text into a title for an entry but not in the actual entry.