I only see globalprefabs personally, hopefully thats the one when this other guy releases his modding tools.
I have the steam version of the game. On my computer the file is found at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data\exported\design\gamedata\global.gamedatabundle. Try this:
1. Open that file in notepad and copy all.
2. Paste it here: http://jsonviewer.stack.hu/
3. Press the format button in jsonviewer.
4. Copy all
5. Create a new blank text file called something.gamebundle. "Something" can be whatever you want. Make sure it's called something.gamebundle NOT something.gamebundle.txt. You might have to make you OS display file endings.
6. Paste the formatted output from jsonviewer into the textfile.
7. Find the entry I listed in my previous post and switch the two values.
8. Save the file.
9. Create the folder: Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data\override
10. Drop your custom gamebundle file in there.
Edited by OlleDenStore, 17 May 2018 - 04:44 AM.