Am I the only one who wondered if you can drain the water from the "Sunken City" spot and ascend to some secret lower level? Or is it just a general dot to acknowledge that the area is the sunken city? Especially since the Spindled Man (?) in the Delver's Row spoke about something secret and ancient being below the Old City.

9ScG4F0.jpg

0pzuMeZ.jpg

Edited by Ergilion

There is a Boss down here you can fight and from your screen shot you already discovered it. Im pretty sure thats the ancient being. Also they have a treasure room connected to the boss room.

*Note: im not talking about the Sunken City either

Edited by syphonhail

There is a Boss down here you can fight and from your screen shot you already discovered it. Im pretty sure thats the ancient being. Also they have a treasure room connected to the boss room.

*Note: im not talking about the Sunken City either

I'm aware of all of these things. Would be nice to hear if someone had similar thoughts about the Sunken City part though.

I was a bit annoyed, after stomping the big bad down there, that the Spindle Man didn't seem to care at all.  Figured he'd be interested since I accessed some of those lower secrets that he was interested in.  

Yeah, I also went to talk to him afterwards. Sadly no extra lines or topics to be discussed  :disguise: