Issue with Head Selection in Character Creation

meixie

Question

If you create a Wild Orlan and make it all the way to the character appearance customization screen, the option for a head doesn't appear. I'm not sure if that's intended.

If you back all the way up to race selection and switch to Hearth Orlan, the option for a Head appears once you get back to appearance customization, except clicking it does nothing. Clicking Next from colors does nothing. You have to skip over it to Voice in order to continue with the character customization.

3 answers to this question

^ yeah this happened to me too. except i tried doing with another firegod (male) and i could not change their head even though it had the head tab in it. i think hearth orlans dont really have head customization because they dont have the head tab. but firegod on the other hand, they have head tab but I can't customize their head? 

I can confirm that this is still the case in version 1.1.0.0035.

If you have tried to make Wild Orlan, and have gotten all the way to the customization screen, and then go back and try to make a character with a different subrace, then the head button does not work.