[Bug] AI Behaviour Editor: Conditionals / Actions getting randomly deleten

Falk Schütze

Question

Description:

AI Bevaviour Editor Conditional [Target: In melee range] is not saved for some of the Wizard spells upon closing the editor.

Steps to Reproduce the Issue:

- have a Wizard in your group (Aloth) that knows Arkemyr's Dazzling Lights

- open the AI Behaviour Editor and create a new AI Behaviour

- select Action [Arkemyr's Dazzling Lights]

- select 1st Conditional [Target: Allies in melee range > 0]

- select 2nd Conditional [Target: In melee range = not]

- accept the AI Behaviour then reopen the editor

- the 2nd Conditional [Target: In melee range = not] has been deleten

OP: Hello all,

I make heavy use of the 'AI Behaviour Editor'. I tried making a custom AI Behaviour for my Wizard that covers the whole Spellbook with ~150 spells. I grouped same type of spells together but I think in the end there will still be ~50 'Conditional Action Sets'. After doing this for a while, clicking 'accept' and going back into the AI Behaviour Editor, some of the entries have been deleted from these Conditional Action Sets. This Bug affects both 'Conditionals' and 'Actions', but most of the time it affects Conditionals.

post-155224-0-95472800-1526040869_thumb.jpg

In the above image, the Actions [blast of Frost] and [Fan of Flames] should be cast under the Conditionals [Target: Allies in Melee Range > 1] and [Target: Enemies in Melee Range not > 0], but also [Target: in Melee Range]. Adding this third Conditional then clicking 'accept' and going back into the AI Behaviour Editor shows the Conditional Action Set has lost the third Conditional. Effectively, my wizard now wants to close in on enemies to cast the spell, which he should instead only do in melee range of them, like shown below.

post-155224-0-89565100-1526041422_thumb.jpg

Edited by Falk Schütze

4 answers to this question

Another update. The number of conditional action sets is irrelevant to this Bug. Rather, it affects a select number of spells E.g. Arkemyr's Dazzling Lights. The Bug removes some of the Conditionals set for these spells. It also removes some specific spells (Actions) from Conditional Action Sets.

Salutations Falk, 

This is a bug we have in our system and are investigating. Terribly if it has inconvenienced you at all, but your own investigation is quite excellent.

Thank you for your support, and happy sailing.

- Chelsea

• Like 1