Weird keyboard issue after installing PoE 2

Strigoi

Question

Heya,

I installed the game and played for a bit (5-6 hours) without a hitch. Then, today, after I loaded a savegame in the Gullet, I realized that my keyboard was stuck pressing several keys at once. Reloaded, restarted the PC, nothing, the issue would creep back after I fired the game.

I tried changing keyboards, keyboard input language, etc, but those didn't seem to help.

It might be caused by Windows 10 latest patch (wouldn't be a surprise, exactly...), but so far, this has only happened in this game. Elsewhere, as long as I don't execute PoE 2, no problem.

As you can see in the screenshots, several skills were mapped to Crtl + Space while I was fumbling wih the non-responsive game interface.

Anyone else had this issue?

post-62110-0-24277400-1525994001_thumb.jpg

post-62110-0-37732100-1525994016_thumb.jpg

post-62110-0-65955000-1525994024_thumb.jpg

1 answer to this question

Hello Strigoi,

Sorry to hear your keys appear to be locking up in game. Have you tried resetting your Key Bindings to default? This can be done by going to Options > Controls and restoring defaults.  

You may also have some success with resetting your regedit info for the game. This can be done by typing Run in your Windows Bar and then Regedit, and deleting the PoE2 folder.

Let me know if this works or if you need any more assistance!

Thank you,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...